Getting it in a new location is more about having a thrilling experience than having a mind blowing orgasm.
So here are places you should try out with your lover, fast.
1. Backyard: It is not exactly outdoor, but it is away from the house and can be very exciting.
2. On the Couch: You can lean over the side of your couch for a great doggy style experience and this makes it more likely to orgasm.
3. Hotel: It’s amazing because you don’t have to bother about cleaning up the place before or after.
4. At A Friend’s Place: There’s the thrill that comes with doing it in your friends place cause you have to be really quiet or you’ll be overheard.
5. In Front Of A Mirror: Try this. Look at yourselves while doing it and you’ll be glad at how great it feels to see your faces while enjoying it.
Thank you for reading.
7 Things You’ll Learn When You’re In A Bad Relationship
1. What red flags look like.If you are not familiar with the term “red flags,” let me explain. Red flags are signals that there is something bad ahead. Sometimes they are clear and sometimes they are not. Oftentimes we ignore them. And when we do, disasters happen. What might a red flag look like? Some are subtle. Perhaps he talks about his ex a lot, or he has a bad relationship with his mother. Perhaps he hasn’t been able to hold down a job. Perhaps he refuses to talk about anything difficult. Some are more obvious. Perhaps he states that he doesn’t want a serious relationship. Perhaps he tells you that that male friend of yours has to go. The thing about red flags is that often we see them and ignore them or justify them away. Hopefully bad relationships will help you to recognize that those red flags can be accurate and that, if you had only paid attention to them in the beginning, you could have spared yourself a whole lot of pain.
2. What not to do.One lesson you can learn from bad relationships is what NOT to do next time. Many of us have behaviors that we repeat in every relationship, and many of us are in serial bad relationships because of it. Many people tend to personalize things that happen in a relationship. If our significant other comes home late, it’s because they don’t love us. If they don’t put away their dirty laundry, they don’t respect us. If they forget our birthday, it’s because we just aren’t important to them. And while in some cases these things might be true, more often than not things that people do have nothing to do with the other person — they have to do with misjudgment and neglect. So, don’t take things personally — it’s not all about you. Another thing that people tend to do in bad relationships is being passive aggressive and antagonizing. Instead of confronting an issue head on, many of us make snide comments on the side, hoping our person will hear our dissatisfaction and act on it. Furthermore, we continue to harp on an issue to the point that our partner no longer cares about what our concerns are. These are just two behaviors that derail many relationships. There are others. Take a good hard look at what your role is in this relationship — bad relationships rarely happen because of one person’s behavior. Figure out what yours are and make note.
3. That enabling is not supporting.Have you ever been in a relationship that was struggling and you tried to save it by being supportive? Many of us believe that if we can just support our person, the relationship will hold. If we are patient while our partners work late hours or hold their hands when they feel insecure AGAIN about something that happened at the gym or look the other way when they have that third vodka after dinner, we believe that they will notice us and stay in love with us. That maybe their troubling behaviors will change. Unfortunately, this “supporting” is really more “enabling,” and enabling is not good in any relationship. If you continue to look the other way when your partner gets drunk or ignores you because of work or yells at you because of their own insecurities, you are telling your partner that their behaviors are okay. And if your partners think their behaviors are okay, they will never change. If your partner has behaviors that make you unhappy, stop supporting them. Either speak up about them or walk.
4. What traits you do want in a partner.One of the clearest lessons to learn in bad relationships is what it really is that you want in a partner. Even as we hold on to bad partners, we do start to see very clearly their shortcomings and we can therefore get a sense of what we ideally would want if we were in charge of the world. I had a guy who I loved but who was desperately insecure, who wanted to please everyone, who had a quick temper, who lived with a ton of fear and who was in and out of jobs. I loved him but I was suffering. When I finally broke free of that relationship I set out looking for a guy who knew who he was, who was patient and kind and steady. I was very clear about that and did ultimately find what I was seeking. So, what do you want in a partner? Make a list. Write it down. Refer to it often.
5. That letting go is not giving up.I can’t tell you how many of my clients who are struggling with letting go of love in bad relationships tell me that they aren’t walking away because they don’t want to give up. That they aren’t quitters. And I always tell them the same thing – that there are two people in a relationship and that as long as you are the only one making the effort, or that the efforts you both are making aren’t working, then it’s not a matter of giving up. You can only control your own efforts – only you can finish that marathon – but you can’t control someone else. It’s not giving up if your partner isn’t giving their all as well. So, if you are struggling with “giving up,” don’t! Know that you can let go of a love that isn’t serving you and move on with your head held high, knowing that you did your best.
6. How strong you are.For those of us who have survived bad relationships (which, pretty much, we all do in the end), we know how strong we are. By having the fortitude to let go of a love that wasn’t serving you, you are reclaiming your own power, a power that you might have lost in the struggle that was your bad relationship. Talk to someone who has escaped from a bad situation and you will see someone who might be sad, perhaps really sad, but someone who feels powerful having been able to do it. Letting go of bad relationships is incredibly difficult — do it and you will feel stronger than you ever have before.
7. That being alone is better than being unhappy.One thing that can become very clear when you are in a bad relationship is how much better it might be to be alone than to be with someone who makes you miserable. There is nothing worse than the day in, day out suffering of being in a bad relationship. You wake up to it; it lives with you throughout the day and is there when you go to bed at night. Sure, when you are alone, you might spend time on your couch binge watching Game of Thrones, but your time is your own. You can do what you want. And while you might feel miserable that you are alone, I can promise you that it’s not as miserable as you might feel if you spend your days struggling with bad relationships.
Learning lessons from bad relationships is a key part of finding love and happiness.The goal is to not repeat history — not at work, not with parenting, not with behaviors and not with relationships. The goal is to learn from our mistakes and move forward to find success in the future. So take a good look at bad relationships that you have had in your life and take inventory of what lessons you have learned so that you can do things differently in the future. You can do it! True love is out there waiting for you!I believe that if a woman is living the life of her dreams it will affect everyone in her life. Her relationships … Read more articles from Mitzi on Thought Catalog.
Few Tips on How to Get a Good Girlfriend
Let’s say you’ve met the girl of your dreams and you want to turn her into your girlfriend. Before you start seeking her out for dates, heed the following tips on how to get a good girlfriend, and how you can have the best relationship with her.
Table of Contents
- Maintain a neutral tone when talking about sensitive topics
- Keep the compliments tasteful and few
- Keep your eyes on her face
Maintain a neutral tone when talking about sensitive topics
Regardless of how well you know your girl, you must not make the mistake of asking too much, too soon.
If you want to learn how to get a good girlfriend, you must first know that women have a lot to hide, particularly about their past relationships.
So, take a deep breath and ask neutral questions.
Open your ears to signs that she’s ready to talk about more personal things like her ex and her idea of a good boyfriend.
Next, ask tactfully about her family.
If by listening to her stories, you can sense that she has had a troubled childhood, don’t ask too much about the topic.
The fact is, you need to concentrate on making her feel comfortable talking about personal stuff with you if you intend to have a romantic relationship with her in the future.
Keep the compliments tasteful and few
Men who are still in the dark about how to get a nice girlfriend usually fail to notice when a girl is staggering under the heaps of compliments you’re piling on her.
I know you probably think the old adage about flattery being the key to a woman’s heart, but you need to keep the flattery minimal if you want to score with a woman.
A woman can tell whether you’re just strategizing about how to get a good girlfriend or you’re really sincere.
If your compliments are not targeted (i.e. you comment positively about everything she’s wearing), she will see through you immediately.
Here’s a hint: if you want a woman to feel flattered, compliment her personality more than her looks.
She probably gets complimented a lot for her appearance, so hearing that you absolutely love her personality will make her blush more.
Keep your eyes on her face
Sexual tension is high during a date, and women are well aware of this.
If she wore a low-cut blouse to your date, make sure you don’t disrespect her by talking directly to her cleavage.
Of course, this advice applies only if you want to learn how to get a good girlfriend, and not ‘how to get laid immediately after you meet her’.
In any case, it’s still in good taste to keep looking at her face regardless of how provocative her upper garment is.
A woman who feels like she’s being ogled or visually mauled during your date will not agree to be your girlfriend.
Keep your eyes to yourself for now.
Maybe you will get a chance to tell her how sexy she looked during your first date after you’ve been in a relationship for a few months at least.
Valentine Gift Ideas That Won’t Break the Bank
Valentine Gift Ideas That Won’t Break the Bank – The very long January is over and we are finally in the month of love! Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks and we are really excited.
Not only because it’s such a beautiful day but because it is a Thursday.
Yes, Valentine’s is a Thursday this year.
Just in case you’re having jitters, you don’t have to because I have put together very affordable yet creating valentine gift ideas that won’t hurt your wallet!READ ALSO: Few Tips on How to Get a Good Girlfriend
Just imagine getting her a really nice dress for a dinner later that evening and wrap it up with a bottle of with a bottle of wine and a tag that says “wear this.”
Then you take her to a nice place for dinner.
With less than N8,000 you can get really lovely dresses guaranteed to impress and flatter her figure.
Valentine doesn’t have to be so hard.
I really doubt any woman can have too many wristwatches because there are several designs and variations that are equally gorgeous so this is a very safe choice.
Just send this over with a cake and a thoughtful valentine’s card and you’re good to go!
Pair of Shoes
A girl’s real best friends are shoes!
They just can’t ever be enough.
Shoes will always be amazing gifts as long as you know her shoe size.
Bags add that final touch to a woman’s dressing.
Almost every girl I know always wants an extra bag to vary their looks.
Just be sure to buy a colour you have not already seen her with.
Neutral shades such as black, white, tan, nude and brown are always a winner.
You could also put a bottle of wine and a little love note inside the bag.
Whether it’s a wedding, a dinner, parties or evening outings, ladies always need purses.
They are classy and timeless.
They also make very cute gifts and above all, they are affordable.
You could get her a really nice purse embellished with stones or jewellery and a box of exotic chocolates with a romantic valentine’s card.
This certainly will nail it without drilling your wallet.
Perfumes are always a winner any day.
A bottle of perfume and a flowers or a cake will do just great.
You can get really good perfumes from N6000.
A pair of shoes
Brogues, Oxfords, Loafers, and all those other shoes men like will make great gifts this Valentine.
A pair of one of these and a heartfelt valentine’s card will certainly make his day.
Every man should have one or more wristwatches.
If he doesn’t have one or one you are crazy about, you could change it this Valentine.
You could add a set of cufflinks to this and you just got your man a memorable valentine’s gift.
Personal clipper sets are a necessity for men.
Some guys might not have one because it never really occurs to them to get one.
Valentine is an opportunity to get your man a personal clipper set.
Guess what, you can get one from N5,000.
If he has a laptop or in into bags, a satchel bag will make a great gift idea.
Replace whatever he uses with a quality leather fashionable bag.
There are several options to pick from.
This gift idea is a personal favourite for me.
More guys are beginning to adopt the use of headphones not just the techies.
Your man will appreciate one if he does not have one already.
Get one for him this Valentine.
We know how attached men are to video games.
If he loves video games, getting him a game he does not already have will be a great idea.
You could try PES 19 or FIFA 19 if he loves soccer.
Coloured Socks Set, Belt and Wallet
Coloured socks are trendy while belts and wallets are very functional.
These there will make a great Valentine’s Day gift set and won’t drain your wallet.
With these affordable gift ideas, you have no reason not put a smile on the face of that person you love this Valentine.